SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2014
Paradise High School is dedicated to academic excellence and now accepting applications for the Scholarship Program for the students who will attend grade 11 and 12 in 2014 Academic Year.
• For Grade 11 & 12 students, in Grade 10 National Examination
- Seven Distinctions → Full Scholarship
- Six Distinctions, One Credit → 75% Scholarship
- Five Distinctions, Two Credits → 50% Scholarship
• Grade 8 or Grade 10 National Examination Certificate
• 2013 Academic Year Report Card
The students who will choose department of teaching will be offered scholarship during undergraduate study (conditions are applied).
SCHOLARSHIP CONTINUUM REQUIREMENTS
Students in the full scholarship program
• should participate in Olympiad or project preparations during the academic year if required.
• should read minimum twenty books throughout the year.
• should follow all the school rules set by Paradise High School.
NOTE: Selection criteria may be revised in subsequent years, but previously qualified students who are in good standing will not need to reapply.